Monday, January 31, 2011

Am I that scary

I never thought of myself as a scary guy, but I thought twice about it the other day.

On my day shifts I was at a public building in our great city, I was sitting down waiting to speak with someone about a call. While I was waiting a attractive lady walked towards me that was well dressed wearing hig heel boots, when she walked by me she mumbled something under her breath, I couldn't make out what she said, but I could tell it wasn't friendly.

Well about 15mins later I found myself walking out the building walking back to my car, again I saw the female that mumbled at me, she was standing with a male having a smoke, as I got close she saw me, and yelled " Stay away from me!!" "Don't Touch me" and took off running. She was running in her high heels and I was impressed no way I'd be able to run in those.

I spoke with the male for alittle to learn what her issue was, then had alittle chuckle.

I hope I don't have that effect of everyone ;)

2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me when people walk in heels let alone to run in them. Maybe she just doesn't like cops in general or is slightly 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was very impressive, and yes to the 2nd ;)

    ReplyDelete