Monday, October 19, 2009

Downer Day


Today was a downer day....

I woke up early this morning because I couldn't sleep in, I was just restless. When I got up I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat, I didn't eat till about 1pm. All day I felt cold and couldn't get warm, Much of the day was spent laying on the couch watching TV.


I planned on going to the pool for a swim, but the was I felt I decided to stay home and try to get better, I popped alot of pills and pumped alot of water into.


I ended up going to a movie with my brother to see "Where the wild things are" I remember the reading the book as a child, I popped into chapters to read the book the other day, to refresh.


The Movie was good I would give it about a 7.5- 8 out of 10, the visual shots were cool, and there were funny laugh out loud moments. But really they only had so much to work with, overall it was worth maybe renting...


BTW I'm feeling better now, off to the pool tomorrow...


Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment