Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Work and Play


I was working again yesterday, It was a beautiful day here in the city it was around 8 degrees in the morning when I drove my bike into work but it warmed up to 21 degrees, I was walking the beat up didn't spend much time on it, I spent most of the day in the office doing paperwork.

Alot of time people don't realize how much paperwork is behind the work police do.


Well when My shift was over I was dead, two nights in a row I didn't get much sleep and lst night was the same, I went over to a buddies place from my cadet class to watch the Monday Night Football game, which was a really good game....It went down to the wire and Miami choked on the 2 min drill....I know what they will be practicing this week.


Again it is a beautiful day here so I think I'll be off for a run to get some miles in before working tonight.


KO

No comments:

Post a Comment