Thursday, September 24, 2009

Physio


Well I went to Physio yesterday....

The guy performed alot of tests on my legs and back to find out what issues I have, After he listed off all the issues it made sense way I have pain.


The main thing is that I was weak abductors (well really weak) and my right Quad is 4.5 cm smaller then my left, that's from after my ACL surgery. He said that 2cm is a significant amount so 4.5 will require some work.


Also once we fix all these issues we found out that my right leg is alittle longer then my right, he thinks he could be all the muscle issues cause my pelvis to tilt making one leg longer, anyways He gave me a bunch of exercises to work on and I'll go back in 2 weeks.


Enough about my problems, I need some sleep, It was a long night shift, off to bed to wake up in 5hrs for a massage.


KO

2 comments:

  1. My chiropractor was able to fix my leg length problem. Find a Palmer School graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comfort is of the utmost importance so be certain to evaluate the more subjective realm of personal comfort as well as qualifications before you select your massage professional. 출장안마

    ReplyDelete