Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Roll up the rim is back

Roll up the rim is back at Tims, I'm not a coffee drinker but maybe I'll need to get a hot chocolate.





Well I was back to work today, there was no easing me into the routine.

Once I logged in I was going to calls and typing reports all day, I rather that then being bored.


On days off I headed to CB for time with the family. I had a great time with family, some that I haven't seen in a while.

It was fun, I stayed busy. I think it's a country thing, I spent alot of time clearing roofs off from the heavy snow.

Today the same family members came to the big city for alittle visit here, it's great to have family around.

KO


1 comment:

  1. I am not a coffee person either. Hmm hot choco or apple cider for me! So far I've only ever won the chance to play again on those.

    ReplyDelete