Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Nights.....

So the Night shifts were soo Long, I stopped by a magazine shop and picked up a triathlete mag and read through that.

When I left to head home I got a cool email, It was from a father who we helped in returning his child to him, the young boy was left behind at the playground, and he helped entertain him and find his parents... Lesson here: Don't have 5 kids if your always losing your keys........lol

Today I spent the day helping my friend move all day, it was alittle wet but it went well, they have a great new home.

Well back to the pool tomorrow, maybe a run aswell...
Kennyo
(here are more Pics of the twins)

The Proud Father with his 2 boys........
Mommy (my sister) with her 2 new babies..............

Heidi with one of her new nephews

Grandma with Her 1st and 2nd Grandchildren...... (my mom)



1 comment: