Tuesday, November 17, 2009

293 days Left.....

Hello,

Last night my brother came over to watch Monday Night Football.

Also we went online and booked our tickets online for a flight into Bakersfield, Ca then to fly out of San Fran, Ca.

This year we tried to use our AeroPlan miles, and we tried alittle too late. So this year we decided to book as early as possible. So we booked our tickets this year for Sept 6th 2010 - Sept 13th 2010.

Our plans are to Fly into Bakersfield, Ca make our way to Yosemite Nathional Park, Hike for a couple days in the Park. After that head to San Franscio where we will see Alcatraz prison, go to Six Flags Theme Park, see other sights and then Watch a NFL football game, I'm hopeing the NFL season kicks off on Sept 12th again this year.

I can't wait, it's gonna be a blast.

Kenny

2 comments:

  1. California is one of the best places on Earth. You are going to have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete