Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Keto Start Up Plan

Good Day Everyone,

If you follow me on any other social media ( btw I plan on focusing on my blog more ) you'd know that I follow the Keto Diet. This is my second go at it, I did it 2 years ago before it was super trendy and this time I have been doing it since February and I am down 30lbs.

Just a quick side note, Yes the Keto diet is trendy right now, and it works, but what I tell everyone is it only works if you keep doing it. In the end it comes down to being in a calorie deficiet , and if cutting out carbs doesn't work for you and you'll quit after a week you need to find another diet that's better suited for you.

I have been helping a few people at work and the gym get started on the Keto diet so I think I'll throw together a quick and simple Start up Keto plan for people.

Question: What should I call this Keto E- book?

Here's what popped in my head first... Keto Stupid and simple

What do you think? Whats your idea? Leave me a comment.

Thanks
Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment