Thursday, November 8, 2018

Ikea Man Cave

Hey Guys and Gals,

Hope you're enjoying your week, I'm just finishing my weekend ( Since I do 4 on 4 off ) as I go back to work tomorrow.

I must say I had pretty productive days off. On Sunday I went to a family birthday party and saw everyone after I woke up. Monday through Wednesday I made it too Crossfit and got good workouts in. 

One of the big things completed is that I got back on track eating healthy after getting into the Halloween candy. Doing the Keto diet Halloween has a bigger effect as it will easily knock you out of Ketosis, but I'm back in and I made some Keto treats to help bridge that gap..lol



One thing I have been picking away at has been my " Man Cave " the pic here shows what I started with and where I'm at now. I picked up the desk off of a buy and sell, and will be replacing with an Ikea Hack. The gaming chair i purchased at staples for 50% off!!!  The shelves in the back are 3 different shelves I put together the side pieces were not meant to be floating so it took alittle extra work. This will all be capped off with a 4K TV I hope to get on black Friday. The curtains on the side cover those pipes and electrical panels.

How is it going so far? tell me what you think.

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment