Saturday, November 10, 2018

Non Stop Day Shifts

Hey Guys and Gals,

The last two day shifts had been non stop!! I enjoy it being busy over dead but when you don't get a lunch or hardly have time to eat that's where I draw the line.

I must say that on bonus of being non stop is that at the end of the day you find out you didn't eat too much and still have like 1,400 calories left to eat in a few hours, feels like your binge eating lol.

Yesterday was fun, as in the morning I had to go to the range and qualify on the C-8, for you Americans I think the same gun is the AR-16 ( correct me if I'm wrong in comments )
Halifax Airport cargo plane crash

On the way to the range I need to pass the airport, it was weird driving by and seeing a airplane crashed in the grass at the end of the runway. A few days ago due to strong crosswinds it caused a cargo plane to crash at the end of the runway. Thank fully Everyone was Ok.

After I got back from the range it was a mix of traffic accidents and dispute to take me to the end of the day.

Today I start my two nights, I hope to get to the gym before I head to work, as I find it hard to workout on night-shifts.

Anyone have tips for working out during a night shift?

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment