Monday, November 12, 2018

Rescued from the Stairwell

Well last night was a busy Saturday night here in the city.

 It was one of those nights when you arrive at the Police Station and there are no patrol vehicles around, that's never a good sign. Once I got in the locker room and changed, then came out to fall in I learned day shift was dealing with a weaoins call.

That wrapped up and I was able to get my patrol vehicle and head out on the road. The night was busy but not too crazy. I take my lunch at either 10pm or 2am it all depends on if I want to workout (10) or maybe have alittle nap (2).

Tonight was a workout night, I went upstairs to the gym and worked on my double-unders, and did a arms workout. I find with Crossfit you don't really work on arms if you want them to grow. As I was leaving the Gym I went down the stairs, in the past you could punch in a code and get out of the stairwell, but I guess they just increased security, as you now need a code and your swipe pass to get in, and of course I did not have my swipe pass. I called and checked if the sergeant was in the office, but of course he wasn't. So I called up to the dispatcher to see if there were any units around the office. Of course seeing a window to have some fun the dispatcher aired that she was looking for a unit to rescue me from the stairwell.

I must say that was a good laugh.

I ended up leaving my zone later in the night and going to the downtown disrict as they were haivng alot of issues around the bars and needed some help, I think I ended up breaking up 4 fights and stayed busy all night.

Hope you can enjoy laughing at me too

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment