Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Becoming A Nerd

Hey guys and gals,

Today is my first day off ( I work 4 on 4 off ) and it was a busy set so I need it. last night a complex impaired driving call kept me busy, and caused me to miss my lunch. So I didn't get
a workout in last night.

So ever since we have moved into our new home I have been creating a " Man Cave" for myself ( post coming soon). In our old house we were on top of each other and had no room to breath, now that I am creating my Man Cave I have the ability to play video games and regain my nerdy side.

Just a couple weeks ago I dusted off my nerd card and stood in line up to buy Red Dead Redemption. There was about 75 people in the line ahead of me, it was worth the wait it is a awesome game.

I have also been fooling around with streaming on twitch, which is a work in progress. If you wanna follow me on twitch you can find me here.

I will keep you updated on the Man Cave and how my journey to become a nerd goes..lol

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment