Monday, December 4, 2017

Police Officer Vlogs

Hey Guys,

I am always looking around Youtube to find other Police Officer vlogs. Each department will have different social media polices, but most limit what a officer go show about his or her job.  These polices cut down on the number of Police officers vlogging. Some departments have their own social media officer that will vlog.

Here's a list of Police vlogs: ( I will update )


  • Officer 401 - One of the bigger Police Youtube vloggers, alot of his early stuff is him driving around answering questions or talking about the job.
  • A Policemans's Life - This is my vlog,  I'm still finding my way, but I'll have my daily life, food, fitness and the job.
  • Miami Police Department - This is one of the better Police channels on Youtube
  • Mike the Cop - A newer Cop to YouTube but is vlog is growing fast

I Hope you enjoy
Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment