Thursday, December 9, 2021

EBay Sales Today, Bye Bye Popple


 Well we had a snow storm here last night, wasn’t anything too bad ( 20-30cm ) but it was the first of the year so it always messes things up.

I shop my eBay packages through a company called Chit Chats which gives me a better price shipping to the USA then Canada Post can. The sad part is I can ship something to California cheaper then Toronto, which is half the distance and in my own country!! 

So Chit Chat is closed for the day , I only have 2 items that need to be shipped out but I’ll send them out tomorrow. The first item is a Polaris hat that I think I paid around $3.00 for and since my store is currently running a sale it sold for $21.00 plus shipping , so not a bad little sale, especially where hats are so easy to ship in a USPS 10x8x6.5 Box.



The next item I sold I’m kinda sorry to see go, it’s a Popple from 1986 that I enjoyed displaying, I actually had it priced alittle high as I was in no rush to sell it, but with the sale I’m running I guess it brought it into a selling zone! I paid under a  dollar for the Popple and it sold for $84.00 plus shipping, I can’t complain about that return. But I’ll need to find another Popple to be friends with my childhood one ( basketball Popple)

So it was alittle slow with sales today, yesterday I sent out 5 items but I’m happy with anythjng.

How are your sales on eBay if you sell?

Kenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment