Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vibram five Fingers 1 week review

Well it's been 1 week since I got my Bikilas, and I am super pleased.

I've ran 5 times in them, running alittle farther each time. My calfs were alittle sore after the first couple of runs but they are feeling alot better now.

I really notice how your forced to run with proper form and I love how super light my feet feel. My last "normal" running shoes were so chunky.

One thing I love is how in touch u feel with the ground, where I run is a trail around a pond that is a mix of crushed stones and dirt.

So far so good, the only thing is I was stuck between sizes and the shoes part is a tad big, but fits my toes perfect.

What have your experiences been with your Five Fingers?????

1 comment:

  1. for fastest running and comfortable feeling try this vibram fivefingers shoes..vibram fivefingers

    ReplyDelete